Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ok, so here is our family blog. We've got a couple of business blogs out there...www.flippingtheswitch.org is the primary one. This one, however, will be all mushy with personal stuff.

So, here's a short blurb about what's going on in our lives. Nichole is in a play called "Moon Over the Brewery." It's her first official play and she has one of the lead roles. It's weird to be on the other side of the memorizing. She's loving it. She is also into fan fiction stemming from her favorite books, the Twilight series. Fan fiction is where fans come up with their own stories based on the characters in the books. She tells me the plots of everyone she reads and I can't believe what some people consider writing. Some sound really good and thought out, but others are beyond dumb. Wow!

Holland is 4 going on 13. She's really amazing. To write it here wouldn't do it justice. I'll say this...in 5 to 7 years, she'll be a household name.

Remi turned 2 a few months ago. She's her own little person and is at that point where she can really be a part of a conversation. In fact, a few days ago we were talking about her with a friend while she played in her room. After a few minutes, she came tromping out with hands on hips and said, "Are you talking about me?" We said that we were. She said, "Well, stop it!" and turned and walked back into her room. Little spitfire!

I'm doing well.

Here are some pics:














Holland and Remi just hanging out. (Literally, for Remi)














Here they are at Christmas. Such pretty girls!



















And this is Easter. They went to Oma and Opa's house to hunt for Easter eggs. I always ask myself, "How did I get such pretty girls?" Then I glance over and check out my hot wife. Oh, yeah, that's how...

No comments: