Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally, re-employed

So, I got a new job. It's actually an additional job. I'm still working at UPS until 8:30 am, then I go down town to a little place called (name edited to protect the innocent). Check them out on the web, www.(don't check them out).com. Pretty crazy.

I went through a temp agency to get the job and didn't even know it was with (NEW COMPANY) until I interviewed. I've known about the company for four or five months, now, though, because I use their services online.

They're an online retailer for digital media publishers, ebooks, movies, music, software, etc. I knew they were in Boise and even thought how cool it would be to work with them, but I could never find any info about how to get hired.

So, here I am, on my first day of work. There's not much training, since I already know what the company does. I'm doing customer support for them in German and English. When I'm CEO I'm going to hire Ben to be the CFO.

Anyway, they're a dot com and the office and people are awesome! I get to wear flip-flops to work. If you can't tell, I'm way excited!

Back to work...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations Jared!!! This sounds like it is right up your ally. I hope you are getting some sleep. We are supposed to leave monday but still don't have visas. Tomorrow is our last day of training in SLC. We get to meet with Elder Perry. He is coming over to the Missionary Department for an 8:00 meeting and we have been invited to be there. Kept us posted. We hope you are enjoying our blog.

Mom

benandkiki said...

That's awesome! We are so excited for you. Hurry up and become the CEO (hee, hee).